Download flash at this link Dowload FlashPlayer if you wish.
In leading the way in meeting the mental health needs for all people of Northwest Arkansas, Ozark Guidance prides itself in providing a vast array of internship and practicum opportunities to develop highly qualified Mental Health professionals.
In order to ensure equal opportunity to have an internship or practicum at Ozark Guidance, the application and selection process is a centralized process overseen by Human Resources with the following guidelines:
- Internship opportunities are available only to individuals who require an internship in order to complete a college degree. We do not offer internships as simply an opportunity to gain experience in the Mental Health field.
- Internship agreements are with the University of Arkansas, Harding University, and John Brown University only. We cannot accept agreements with any other college or university.
- All internship/practicum applicants must complete an OGC Employment Application and an Intern Interest Survey. These can be emailed, faxed or mailed to Human Resources.
- All interns/practicum students must be available to complete one agency orientation and the required trainings prior to the beginning of the semester. No internship or practicum activities can be completed prior to the attendance of orientation.
- All OGC interns/practicum students will have training lunches each semester.
- All OGC interns/practicum students will be invited to an Intern Appreciation Luncheon at the end of the year.
- An Intern of the Year will be selected from all OGC interns and be recognized at the Intern Appreciation Luncheon.
Fall 2013- Application and Interest Survey are due to Human Resources by 5:00 p.m. on March 29, 2013. No late applications will be accepted.